- 4 cups whole milk
- ½ cup Nutella
- mini marshmallows or whipped cream (optional)
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, whisk together milk and Nutella until the Nutella is melted and milk gets nice and warm.
- Serve in mugs and top with marshmallows or whipped cream. Makes 4 servings.
- This can be made ahead of time, cooled, and stored in the fridge. Reheated on the stove or microwave in individual mugs. If microwaving, reheat each cup for about 1 minute.
This is probably most simple hot chocolate recipe that I’ve ever seen, but if you’re like me and you’re super lazy than here’s a bit of a hack to the original recipe;
- Almost empty jar of Nutella
- Enough milk to pour into 3/4 of the jar of Nutella
- Take your almost empty jar of Nutella and take the lid off, also put your milk on the stove.
- Pour almost boiling milk into the jar of Nutella.
- Put the lid back on and shake the jar with all your might for around half a minute.
- Drink straight out of the jar!!!! (or grab a mug…)
Hope you enjoyed today’s recipe! I got the original Nutella recipe from Real Mom Kitchen (http://realmomkitchen.com/4725/nutella-hot-chocolate/). I hope you LOVE this recipe as much as I did! Thanks for reading! Guess what’s next….